Release Date: January 14th, 2019
Update 29.4 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
NOTABLE BUGFIXES AND CHANGES
- Newly learned schematics will have the correct amount of unlocked cipher slots.
- Fixed a bug where schematics could have more cipher slots than the player had unlocked.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to listen to other players if the other players were quickly moving in and out of VoIP range.
- Reduced ship rubberbanding
- General ship motion is smoother now
- The black spinning circle will appear less frequently
- Ships won’t stop at server boundaries
- Ships positions should be closer to where they actually are on the server
References[edit | edit source]