Release date: August 29th, 2017
Beta 0.1.4.5 Patch Notes
- A duping exploit has been fixed.
- A brief delay between uses of the shipbuilding tool has been implemented, to prevent a synchronisation error allowing ship parts to stack on top of each other.
- An exploit that allowed players to display an alias for their player name has been fixed.
- Metal scrap pieces inside scrap deposits would sometimes be buried too deep; other times they would seem to only spawn when the deposit was completely shattered. Both would make harvesting metal more difficult than intended, and both are now fixed.
- The atlas-infused centers of metal scrap deposits are now sturdier, and take roughly 50% more salvage blasts before exploding.
- Occasionally, falling decks and panels could fall right through islands. This should no longer happen.