Release date: December 21st, 2016
Alpha 5.1 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
NOTE: 5.1 was primarily a stress-test/re-run of 5.0 with more players, so only a small amount of bugs were fixed.
- Male rays and beetles are interested in mating again, no longer dooming both species to extinction.
- Shipyards and crafting stations are now correctly only deployable on land. Carriers have not arrived yet!
- All databanks should now be scannable.
- Using the crew beacon will no longer leave the playing hanging in mid-air, unable to move
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.worldsadrift.com/forums/topic/details-on-the-next-alpha/ (Release Date)
- http://i.imgur.com/huXb2We.png (Confirming Release Date)